The Research Funding Management team is the central contact point for national, European and international funding programs, and assists faculty and researchers in identifying, applying to, and managing research funding.
The service includes:
- Information on open calls
- Finding funding that fit your research profile and offering personalized consultation
- Application process
- Budget calculations, as well as financial and resource planning
- Contract negotiations
- Internal kick-off meeting to go through all relevant aspects of the project
- Coordination and management of ongoing projects
- Administrative closure of projects
Information on Research Funding
To individually search for specific funding programs and institutions, please use this overview (access for KLU Researchers only).
There is a dossier available with already filtered funding for the KLU on Elfi.