Student Services Team
We assist you with registration, visas, residence permits, accommodation and extracurricular activities.
First of all, we are keen to enable you to start at KLU as smoothly as possible by providing you with required information, counseling and assisting you in every day related issues. During your studies we are committed to provide you a comprehensive orientation in getting you the utmost from your experience during your studies at KLU.
- We help you to resolve your query,
- forward your request and take appointments,
- enable you to access more specialist services,
- provide you with information that will enable you to help yourself.
Please send an e-mail or phone us for individual appointments.
- We support you in obtaining a study visa/residence permit,
- help you with finding (temporary) accommodation,
- advise you about important documents/documentation,
- advise you on health insurance matters,
- provide you with first-hand information about living and studying in Hamburg/Germany.
- We organize the annual welcome week for first-year and exchange students
- enroll you at KLU,
- issue tickets for public transportation in Hamburg,
- offer daily support,
- organize extracurricular activities for all students, such as regular meetings, a Christmas party, a Welcome Back party, and a Fun Day.
Student Services & Admissions Manager
Kühne Logistics University - KLU