The KLU Code of Conduct:
- promotes a shared sense of community,
- codifies a standard of conduct that we all agree to live by, based on a sense of shared value,
- communicates our values and mission to the outside world.
Standards of good practice
- We shall treat each other with respect, fairness, and tolerance.
- We shall value people irrespective of characteristics or attributes such as gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, nationality, ethnicity, age, social status, race and disability.
- We see diversity as a source of enrichment for our community.
- We shall champion the active integration of all, especially foreign, KLU members into our community.
- We shall communicate openly and honestly, while dealing with information conscientiously and responsibly.
- We shall be helpful and support one another.
- We shall ensure that criticism is constructive, and provide encouragement.
- We shall help and promote each other in our professional and personal development.