with participants from the logistics & SCM industry
From April until November
7 sessions with 14 seminar days in total
Executives and project managers in logistics and SCM
6 different locations
Language of instruction
Take the opportunity to network with professionals within the logistics industry.
Attend interactive lectures by renowned professors on the latest topics in logistics and supply chain.
Deep dive into the taught contents through group work and practical exercises and enhance the networking among each other.
Visit selected companies and get exclusive insights into their supply chain processes.
Enjoy the culinary side of the visited country during the networking dinner and look back on the events of the day.
Meet up with the other participants for various leisure activities and explore interesting cities in Europe.
This KLU certificate program offers a unique learning experience for young executives and project managers in business and logistics. ENLOP combines excellent academic teaching for practitioners with an offer for intensive networking in the form of joint excursions for a practical view of learning content, joint trips in the European region, as well as first-class joint leisure activities.
At various renowned universities in European countries like Denmark, France, and Great Britain, including Copenhagen Business School, Kedge Business School and Heriot-Watt University, you will learn about relevant and current topics in logistics and supply chain management in order to expand and deepen your specialist knowledge. You will also become part of a network of ambitious and committed participants that has been promoting professional and personal development for around twenty years.
ENLOP participants are predominantly employed in leading and staff positions in medium-sized companies in industry, trade, freight forwarding, transport and other logistics service sector.
What's in it for you?
As a participant in the "European Network Management for Logistics Processes" program, you will benefit from:
- Academic knowledge that is relevant to professionals and taught in a modern, interactive way;
- A compilation of topics that gives you an overview of current issues in logistics and supply chain management, leadership, digitalization and other aspects of your daily work;
- Exclusive insights into the logistics processes of selected large companies (e.g. Amazon and UNICEF);
- Making valuable contacts outside your own company;
- A unique group experience consisting of learning, traveling and networking together.
Employees who complete the "European Network Management for Logistics Processes" program are able to:
- Implement their newly acquired or deepened specialist knowledge in the field of logistics and supply chain management in their activities in a value-adding way, thereby making their work more effective and efficient;
- Share their knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the industry with their teams;
- Contribute to driving innovation within the organization for continued business success;
- Utilize their newly established contacts with other participants, experts and academics to maintain professional exchange for the benefit of the company.
Our program comprises seven modules, each spanning two seminar days. Throughout these sessions, you'll delve into various logistics and supply chain topics. The lecturers use a wide variety of teaching methods, such as presentations, group work, case studies and discussions. Depending on the topic, practical exercises with software or VR technology may also be involved. Each university emphasizes its unique focus within the program, relating it to current topics, trends, and academic findings.
- Start of registration period: November 13, 2023
- End of registration period: March 17, 2024
- 18. - 19. April: Kühne Logistics University (Hamburg)
- 23. - 24. May: Heriott Watt University (Edinburgh)
- 20. - 21. June: CBS International Business School (Copenhagen)
- 08. - 09. July: University of Economics Wroclaw (Wroclaw)
- 05. - 06. September: Kedge Business School (Bordeaux)
- End of September/ Beginning of October: University of Zurich (Still in the planning stage)
- 14. - 15. November: Kühne Logistics University (Hamburg)
We recommend that you arrive the day before and only leave the seminar early in important exceptional cases.
In case you do not receive an email from us, please be sure to check your spam folder.
**Data Privacy Statement for KLU & KLU Executive Education
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University gGmbH and KLU Executive Education GmbH using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degrees and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.