Language of instruction
15 July 2024
EUR 7,390/ semester
Tuition fee Standard track
2 years / 4 semesters
Duration Standard Track
Integrated in Standard Track
Integrated in Standard Track
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college1
- Proof of English language proficiency: please have a look at our different options here
1The bachelor’s degree must comprise 180 ECTS for the standard track and cooperation track or 210 ECTS for the fast track and the part-time track.
We require a degree in business or economics, but will consider other analytical fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, and mathematics if your bachelor's degree contains a sufficient number of courses in business (at least four). There are different ways to make up for missing business courses, please find an overview here. Foreign university degrees will be evaluated according to the guidelines of the German Council of Higher Education.
Applicants for the fast track and for the part-time track must have done at least one academic term abroad during their previous university study. Equally possible to prove an internship abroad, which was officially part of the bachelor’s degree program.
You do not have your bachelor’s certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records and you can submit the bachelor’s certificate at a later stage.
- Start of application period: November 1st
- Early Bird deadline: January 15 (more information)
- Recommended international application deadline (non-EU applicants): March 31 (more information)
- Final international application deadline (non-EU applicants): May 31 (more information)
- Application deadline (German and EU applicants): July 15
EXTENSION OF THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S STUDENTS!
KLU grants this 2023 an extension of the application deadline for international students applying for our master’s programs until July 15th, 2023. Admitted candidates will be allowed to attend classes online during the first semester (see “online start for those with visa issues”). Students must be present on Campus as of the second semester. Students who are not able to attend classes at KLU Campus in Hamburg by the second semester will be granted a deferral of their remaining study program for the academic year 2024/25.
*If you are a prospective student of either Bachelor’s or Master’s program and you have European citizenship and/or reside in Germany or an EU-EEA country, please contact email@example.com. You may be still able to apply until July 15th, 2023 as well..
We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. For fully completed applications received by January 15, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on your total amount of tuition fees. To be entitled for the discount you need to fully complete the online application form and submit it together with your transcript of records. More information can be found here.
International (non-EU) applicants please note: The visa process takes up to two months, starting on the date of acceptance by KLU. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of other organizational matters to deal with when planning your study abroad. That is why we advise you to apply as soon as possible (see recommended international deadline). For details on the application deadlines for international applicants please see our FAQ.
We require an application fee of €50 for non-EU/EEA applicants. Your application will only be processed once we have received this. Please note that we offer application fee waivers for selected candidates.
We will consider your application as soon as we have received all the required documents and will notify you of the board of admission's decision promptly (6-8 weeks).
Analytical Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Applied Research Methods
Business Analytics and Econometrics
Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Corporate Social Responsibility
Economics of Business Strategy
Economics of Digital Transformation
Financial Performance Management and Management Control
Global Trends in Human Resource Management
Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Logistics Information Systems
Managerial Skills I
Managerial Skills II
Managing Supply Chain Complexity
Revenue Management and Service Operations
Sourcing and Procurement Management
Strategic Issues in Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Analytics
Sustainable New Product Development
Transportation and Distribution
Warehousing and Intra-logistics
Semester Abroad Image Gallery
- Quinnipiac University (BSc)
- Ohio State University (BSc)
- UTK Haslam College of Business (BSc)
- Universidad Panamericana (BSc)
- IPADE Mexico City (MSc)
- Tec de Monterrey, Cuernavaca (BSc/MSc)
- Universidad del Pacífico de Lima (BSc/MSc)
- Universidad de los Andes (BSc/MSc)
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa Maria (BSc)
- Universidad del Desarrollo (BSc)
- IAE Business School Universidad Austral (MSc)
- Universidad de Montevideo (BSc/MSc)
- FGV-EAESP Brasil (BSc/MSc)
- HPGSB Namibian University of Science and Technology (MSc)
- Stellenbosch University (MSc)
- Strathmore University (BSc/MSc)
- Bar-Ilan University (MSc)
- S.P. Jain Institute (MSc)
- Thammasat Business School (BSc/MSc)
- Uni. of Transport and Communications (BSc)
- Dalian Maritime University (MSc)
- CDHK Tongji University (MSc)
- University of Notthingham (BSc/MSc)
- National Cheng Kung University (BSc/MSc)
- ALBA, Athens (MSc)
- Alpen-Adria Universität, Klagenfurt (MSc)
- Andrassy University, Budapest (MSc)
- Audencia Nantes (MSc)
- Budapest Business School (BSc)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BSc/MSc)
- Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg (BSc/MSc)
- DEREE, Athens (BSc)
- Ecole de Management Strasbourg (MSc)
- Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh (BSc)
- Higher School of Economics (MSc)
- IGR-IAE, Université de Rennes 1 (BSc/MSc)
- International Hellenic University, Thessaloniki (MSc)
- Istanbul University (BSc/MSc)
- Istanbul Technical University (BSc/MSc)
- KEDGE Business School (BSc/MSc)
- Koç University, Istanbul (BSc/MSc)
- Kymenlaakso UAS, Kotka (BSc)
- Linnaeus University, Växjö (BSc/MSc)
- Özyegˇin University, Istanbul (MSc)
- Reykjavik University (MSc)
- Riga Technical University (BSc/MSc)
- TU Eindhoven (MSc)
- UNITS, Trieste (BSc)
- Universidad de Oviedo (BSc)
- Universidad Europea de Canarias (BSc)
- University of Genoa (MSc)
- University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki (BSc)
- University of Pisa (BSc/MSc)
- University of Porto (MSc)
- USI, Lugano (MSc)
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (MSc)
- Wroclaw University of Economics (BSc/MSc)
KLU offers a limited number of merit-based scholarhips. Stipends of gifted education instituions (Begabtenförderwerke) can apply for a full tuition fee waiver at KLU. We also offer an innovative tuition financing model. Students participating in this model do not or only partially pay tuition fees during their studies at KLU. However, they commit themselves to make income-dependent payments upon completion of their studies.
See the unique KLU student experience
At KLU, we believe that a strong operations mindset is your key to success. All our programs will teach you how to acquire such a mindset and strengthen the skills that allow you to excel in your future career.
Internship, thesis, dream job? Our Career Connect Event brings together what belongs together - companies and KLU students. We facilitate connections, train, and empower you to identify and pursue your professional aspirations.
Field hockey athlete, Jack Heldens, describes his experience juggling field time with study time at KLU. Watch him answer 73 rapid-fire questions.
With the energy of a spicy habanero, Cristobal Casillas guides us in this episode through the city of Hamburg, the classes at KLU, and his unforgettable experience as an exchange student on our Campus. Listen to his story!
This week: Meet Cristobal Casillas, an exchange student from Mexico
Students have rated KLU the world’s best university offering English-language programs. KLU is global winner of the Global Student Satisfaction Award (2022). The Awards are based on more than 100,000 student reviews of higher education institutions in about 120 countries.
If you had to define the term “home,” you might come up with several words to describe your individual feeling. When I am at KLU, I always feel like I’ve come home. The university’s inter-cultural campus simply generates a sense of well-being and belonging.
KLU is a university that only settles for the best. It offers many opportunities for developing yourself and your career in an amazing atmosphere. It is easy to feel at home at KLU thanks to the friendly staff and the international student community.
KLU offers a variety of options for developing in the educational and professional areas. Everyone who is interested in getting to know other cultures and studying in an international environment should become part of the KLU family.
Register now and receive updates, deadlines, financial aid and opportunities to get in touch with us. We will also send you five starter mails to get you acquainted with KLU.
**Data Privacy Statement
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University - KLU using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degree and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.