If your home university does not have an exchange agreement with KLU, you may still apply to join our programs as free movers.
Free movers will:
- Have to pay tuition per semester
MSc Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Have a time limit (maximum stay of one year).
- Be enrolled as non-degree students at KLU.
- Not be eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship.
We certainly hope that you will act as ambassadors of your home institution and open up the option of setting up a student exchange agreement between your university and KLU in the future. Please contact the KLU International Office to receive the link to the online application for the free mover program: exchange(at)klu.org
We will grant free movers all the benefits and services we provide to exchange students from our partner universities. Please refer to the For exchange students section to learn more about courses and grades, important deadlines, our Join the KLUb and KLU for 2 programs.
- fall semester (September – December): April 30
- spring semester (January - May): September 30
Interim Head of International Office
Dr. Mersida Mokci
International Office Managerin
International Office Manager
International Office Project Administrator
Head of International Office (currently on leave)